Wednesday 4 November 2009

DT Call x 2 And A Little Announcement

Good Evening All

Hope your all well..and keeping warm

Its very cold & wet here this evening..But fingers

crossed it stays dry for Bonfire night Tomo.


**************************************************

Firstly we would luck to thank everyone who took part in last weeks

Challenge 19 # Clare C's Sketch & Embossing Theme

We had some gorgeous creations..and we loved popping by

you blogs.


*********************************************

Right here is our little announcement......


We know we said that we would announce the 2 new DT tonight for last

weeks challenge prize.

But as some of you know..our lovely Hazel has had family problems &

no Internet.

and also the lovely Heidi is in bed with this dreaded flu.


So with have come to a decision that we will run the DT x 2 Prize for another week

giving Heidi a chance to pop round to your lovely blogs.

And fingers crossed Hazel will have Internet so she is able to join us again

and also pop round to see you.


So no worries for those that have already entered for the DT call

your entries are safe.

We hope this hasn't put you off..but life & family stuff come first

on our DT....it just shows how layed back we are...and that we

are here for one another...when problems do arise.

And that you got no worries being on our DT...we are one big

DT Family....lol


*************************************************


So we would like you still to spread the word around about our DT x 2 Call

And PLEASE CAN THE PEOPLE WHO ENTER LAST WEEK
AND WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF OUR DT

BUT HAS NOT MENTIONED IT IN YOUR COMMENT

CAN YOU PLEASE COME AND COMMENT HERE ON THIS
POST
......thank you x


And don't forget to pop back tomo for another fun challenge

this weeks its only myself(taffy)& Clare C

so we need all the support....we don't like it on your own....lol


So TTFN & We wish Heidi a speedy recovery...And keep everything

crossed for Hazel.


Thanks for listening

Big Hugs Clare W Taffy XXX DT

14 comments:

Sue said...

oh dear i hope Heidi is feeling better soon and I hope hazel's problems and internet are soon sorted.I forgot when i did my 2 cards last week to mention the DT and I would so lurve to be part of your DT :-)Looking forward to tomorrows new challenge:-)

sue
xx

Mandy said...

We'll be here to join you girls. Get well wishes to Heidi and I hope Hazel is o.k and back on the www soon
hugs Mandy xx

Debs said...

Hope Heidi is feeling better soon !! and Hazel is soon back to normal :-)looking forward to tomorrows challenge Debs x x

Lilacanglia said...

hope everyone gets better soon,
I would love to be considered for the dt,
Hugs
Angie

Trimgym said...

Hope all who are poorly will be feeling better again soon and all family problems and internet problems will fall back into place again soon as well.

Would love to be considered for DT post. You can find my blog here. Please feel free to come and have a look around.

Love,

Jo.

Kiki said...

I haven't mentioned it last week, but I would be very honoured to be part of your DT.

Hope, Heidi is getting well soon. Looking forward to your new challenge.

Hugs, Kiki

crafty-clare said...

Hi Clare forgot to mention last week I would love to have the chance to work with you girl's again.
Sending all the DT members a big hug.

Take Care
Clare x

Susie said...

Think I forgot to mention the DT bit - would love to join as a DT member and appreciate the chance. Hope Heidi feels better really soon and that Hazel's internet stuff gets sorted. Take care. Susie x

Paula said...

oh Heck hope shes ok
I would like a chance to be on the DT please xx

Adrina said...

I would love to be in your DT.
Come and take a look on my blog.

Big hugs from the Netherlands,

Adrina

Claire said...

Hope Heidi's feeling better soon.

Yes, I didn't mention it either, but would love to be a member of the design team.

Claire x

Julye said...

Hi all hope everyone soon gets sorted and returns to health and returns to normality and is able to craft again. Well I can't remember whether I commented last time but I would love to be in with a chance to join the design team,Thanks again for the great challenges but I must say this weeks rememberence is really making me think Julye

Yvonne said...

I have said , but just incase ... I would love to be in with the chance to have a DT spot x

Milnie said...

Hi!!

I hope Heidi will feel better soon and the internet problems will be helped out ;) I forgot to say it, but love to be a new member of the DT team!!!

Mélanie Milnie Creations