Thursday 23 September 2010

Challenge 65 - 'To Do' List




Hey Everyone

What a great week for Christmas cards last week. Thanks to everyone who joined in with us. It has certainly helped me to get going making mine.

I am pleased to be back and hosting another challenge for you (it's me Brenda) for this week. I don''t know about you but I live my life with 'To Do' lists, trouble is they just seem to get longer and longer. Anyway, I thought we would have a bit of fun with a list today. Firstly though, our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs.

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Design
s has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!

Meljens are giving the Lucky Winner 4 Digi Images of their choice.



So onto our project for the next week. Your 'To Do' to enter this challenge is to cross at least THREE things off the list and put them on your card/project.

Here is my list of 8, so there should only be 5 left when you've finished. Please list the 3 you have used when you post on your blog. Of course you can add extras to the list if you want to.

1. Two different patterned papers
2. A button (or more)
3. Glitter
4. A key
5. A vintage image
6. Some leaves
7. A new technique
8. Embossing (heat or dry)

Now I know some of you really like a sketch to follow as well and I have included one here but this week it is optional. Follow it if you would like to, but it is not one of the essentials. Again flip it, rotate it and add to it if it helps.


Here are all the lovely creations from the Design Team.

Lisa has used 2 design papers, glitter and embossing.

Hazel
Hazel chose to use 2 design papers, glitter and a button.

Brenda
I chose to use 2 design papers, glitter (although the picture doesn't show it at all) and leaves

used glitter, leaves, embossing, and 2 papers


Heidi
used 2 papers, a button, and something vintage (linen thread through button)



Shell
I used 2 design papers, glitter and buttons.


Well I hope you have some fun with this challenge and remember you have until 8.00 pm next Wednesday night, the 29th September to complete it and enter. We are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Take care and have a really good week.

Luv from the MAWTT Team

Shell, Lisa, Kelli, Hazel, Heidi and Brenda xxxxx






10 comments:

dj1952 said...

Did you intend to say this list challenge was due Wed. 22nd, or Wed. 29th? It looks like you just posted it this week (22nd).

Thanks.

Brenda Brown said...

Thanks for that - my mistake - I do indeed mean Wednesday the 29th. I'll go and change it now. B xxxx

Dana said...

Thanks for letting me know I had left off my "to do" list on my blog. I've edited it and I really do appreciate it!
Dana

Shirley-Anne said...

All the examples are inspirational . Thank you for sharing .

Jacee said...

Great cards from the DT, first time I've entered here, hope you like my entry.
http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.com/

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a great challenge! Te DT samples are AMAZING:)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Thanks for the to do list! Love to write lists too :)

Excellent DT creations!

Hugs
Maarit

Karen said...

Wow - what gorgeous cards again ladies! Sorry I've missed some of the challenges it has been so manic here. I've been playing catch up after spending the past 3 weeks very poorly.
Still not back to 100% now, but I'm getting there slowly.

Thanks for setting such a wonderfully apt challenge this week Brenda!xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks for an incredibly fun challenge.

Crafting Belle said...

Enjoyed this challenge can't for the next one :)