Wednesday 3 August 2011

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge 109 - Brand Spanking New

Good Evening Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Brand Spanking New challenge last week.  What a great selection of projects, I know I say it every time but there is such wonderful inspiration out there, its just amazing.
Anyway enough waffle, this is the hardest bit for me, picking the winner.  But it has to be done, so the winner this week is:

Viv

Congratulations Viv, please email hazze89510@aol.com to arrange your prize  and don't forget to grab your winners badge from the side bar.

The Top 3 in no particular order are:
Joanne Wardle

Roberta
Coops

Congratulations ladies, please take our Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Please pop back tomorrow where the lovely Debs has a brand new challenge for us.

Love Pami and the DT Team
xxx


5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous entries this week - well done to the winner and top 3!
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Viv great card and also to the top 3:) Sandra H

joanne wardle said...

oh wow, thanks for choosing me in the top three. this is the first time I've played in this challenge so I'm really honoured, thanks

coops said...

aw thanks ladies for picking my card as one of your top 3 :D
huge congrats to the winner and other top 3 ladies :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Thank you so much for picking me! Congrats to everyone - all submissions were lovely!