Wednesday 15 August 2012

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge 157 - 'Summer'


Good evening everyone! It's Sue here to announce the winners of my 

'Summer' Challenge

Wow! - Well you certainly seemed to enjoy my Summer theme… there were so many gorgeous entries… Thank You!! … it was a joy to look at them all! but oh it made it so hard choosing Winners… I could have had a Top 30!! I think you all deserve a prize but unfortunately I have to choose….

and so, after much deliberation .....


The Prize Winner  is …..

   65. Francine 
Wow! what a wonderful 3D Summer Scene... beautiful colouring and it looks so good on the Stepper Card!


Congratulations hun !! It's a really fab creation!!!
please contact Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com who will organise your fab prize… 

kindly given by  The Crafty Pad

 of....  5 digital images of the winners choice or 3 images and 1 digital paper.



Now for my Top 3..... 

after much deliberation…. and in numerical order...

  4. Viv 
I love the soft effect of the Watercolour Pastels... the whole card is so delicate and pretty and it really reminds me of an English Country Garden in Summer!



 20. Angela P. 
Don't you just love Margaret! she always makes me smile... and she is coloured beautifully...Love the bright and cheery papers and fab layout!



 31. Sharette 
and Wow! this is a Totally Tropical Paradise... I love this little Hula Girl... she has been coloured beautifully... and love the papers and embellishments... so many fab details.. Sharette also did another Hula Card that I love just as much... hope you can pop on over and take a look....



Congratulations ladies! please grab your Top 3 Badge from the Sidebar and display with pride!!

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to enter last week.. I really hope you can all join us tomorrow… the lovely Leesa has a fab new challenge for you all.

Have a great evening!
Sue and the MAWTT Team xxxx

4 comments:

Francine said...

This is so nice to picking me up on your top! Thank you very much!
Francine xx

Angela said...

You made my day; thanks so much for the Top 3 pick!

Viv said...

Thanks so much for picking me in your top 3! Am proud and honoured. x

faithnme said...

Wow thank you for choosing me as part of the Top 3.. Congrats to all of the ladies

Hugs