Wednesday 1 August 2012

Winners of Pink, Pearly and Pretty

Well here we are at the end of another great challenge, I am ..as always amazed at the beautiful creations that you talented ladies produce. It has been hard  as always to choose the winner , but choose I must...
 Winner is No. 46 Suzie for her amazing little pram,
the detail was just beautiful. Can you email Hazel      hazze89510@aol.com
and she will organize your prize Suzie, And don't forget to take your Winners Badge from the side Bar. xx

our three runners up in no particular order are
no.80  Michaela   ...beautiful border and detail
no. 86  Amelia ..Adorable and beautiful inside too.
no 31  Lynsey Marie a sweet pretty Circle card that I kept coming back too :)) 
 All gorgeous Creations ladies, Thank you so much for taking part in my Challenge. Please take your Top 3 Badge from the side bar, it is a pleasure to pass it on to you.
 Well thats it, we will be back with a New challenge in the morning from our lovely Sue.
Hugs Mau xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all xx

Misty's said...

Oh WOW,Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3. I am thrilled to bits. Very much appreciated.
Congrats to the rest of the lucky ladies too.
Michaela xx

Amelia said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 3, this means so much to me! Congratulations to the other winners too.
Amelia x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, I am over the moon - it really does mean a lot to me.
Suzie xx