Wednesday 22 January 2014

Girly Cards Top 3....

Hi Everyone.

WOW What a great challenge we gave you last week, We had loads of great entries which has made my Top 3 soooo difficult to pick!!! 

Thank You to Everyone who entered the challenge, it was brilliant to see so many entries.

So onto my Top 3 in no particular order.

Mandz No 47.

Sheena No 79

and

Katie Tate No 161

That was so difficult I had at least 100 that I wanted to have!!!!

Please Grab our Top 3 Badge from the Sidebar Ladies.

We will be back tomorrow when Janice has a Purfect Challenge for you (Theres a clue there what its about!!)

Love Hazelxox


4 comments:

Janice said...

Don't let the cat out of the bag Hazel & well done to the Top 3, brilliant cards, Jx

DesignerDiva said...

Congratulations to the well deserved top 3 all beautiful!
Hugs Laurie x

Katie said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3 and congrats to the others too!!

Anonymous said...

Wowsers, thank you so very much for choosing me for top 3, doing a happy dance :) congrats also to Sheena an Katie :) x