Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Results

Evening everyone, and thank you to all who entered my cat challenge.  Hope you had as much fun with it as us DT ladies did.  
We've all been posting pictures of our gorgeous cats & I have to say I've seen loads of lovely cats this week, it's been brilliant, so thank you everyone who shared a photo.

As for the results, well it was a difficult call, so I went for a random pick and 

No 22 was chosen

That's Andrea W and here's her great card.



Top 3 this time are

No 8 - KT Fit Kitty

No 10 - Pauline

No 14 - Kate

So ladies, if you'd all like to grab your well earned badges you can pop them on your blog, and if you could email me your details Andrea, I can pop your stamp in the post tomorrow.
Email:  scazcat@gmail.com

Thanks again for all those lovely entries and please all come back tomorrow for Susan's challenge.

Janice & the Design Team

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness - So excited to be one of your Top 3 picks - thank you! It was such a fun challenge for me! I love your badge and I will be posting it on my blog with pride.

Congratulations to Andrea for the win and to Pauline and Kate as the other Top 3's - all such beautiful cat cards! Well done, ladies!

Andrea W said...

Oh wow! It's always exciting when the random generator picks my number. Thanks for the fun challenge.